Regardless of age, the human body has amazing potential to increase strength and to maintain agility, mental acuity, and independence.
Touchmark Health & Fitness clubs are open to the public for adults 40-plus years. The full-service clubs are located within selected Touchmark retirement communities.
Members enjoy a wide range of activities and classes that can positively affect age-related conditions, such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, hypertension, and depression. All programs are tailored to individual levels of ability, skill, and personal fitness goals.
Programs help improve and maintain:
- Strength, flexibility
- Balance, coordination
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Emotional health
- Mental acuity
- Maximum independence
On-site Amenities and Features:
- Heated pool
- Showers and changing areas with free lockers
- Keiser and NuStep equipment designed for older adults
- Professionally trained staff, massage therapists, personal trainers
Classes and Special Offerings Include:
- Instruction for all exercise equipment
- Floor-based and water-based classes
- Special events with emphasis on health and wellness seminars, lectures and group participation
- Individual counseling to help members achieve personal goals
- Club tours
Discover the joy of increased fitness through a membership in a Touchmark Health & Fitness Club!
For additional details, please Contact Us today.